|Preparation time||15 min|
|Cooking Time||50 min|
|Ready In||1 h 5 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Very Easy|
This Portuguese lemon pudding recipe (receita de pudim de limão) is delicious and very simple to make.
1 and 1/2 cups of condensed milk1 and 1/2 cups of milk3 eggsZest from 2 lemons3 tablespoons of sugar, for the syrupGet Portuguese ingredients & stuff
- Preheat oven to 180°C or 350°F.
- In a pan put the milk and lemon zest, bring to a boil, then turn off the heat and let it cool completely.
- Caramelize the sugar and spread it over the pudding form.
- In a blender, beat the condensed milk, the eggs and the milk with the lemon zest.
- Pour the mixture into the caramelized pudding form and bake in a water bath for about 45 to 50 minutes.
- Unmold once cold and garnish with lemon zest (to taste).
Like this Recipe? Leave a comment!
There are no comments for this recipe.