Start the day with this great scrambled eggs with bacon recipe (receita de ovos mexidos com bacon), and serve with fresh homemade bread.
|Preparation time||10 min|
|Cooking Time||20 min|
|Ready In||30 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
8 eggs1 pack of sliced baconChives (to taste)Parsley (to taste)Pepper flakes (to taste)Green and red bell peppers (to taste)Salt (to taste)olive oil (to taste) Get Portuguese ingredients
- In a bowl, beat the whole eggs with a wire whisk.
- Chop the chives and parsley and add to the eggs.
- Season with salt, add a mixture of the bell peppers (chopped) and pepper flakes to give a spicy touch.
- Pour the mixture into a hot skillet with some olive oil (to taste).
- Stir constantly with a wooden spoon until the eggs are ready but still moist and remove from the heat.
- Cut the bacon strips into smaller equal parts.
- In a different skillet, fry the bacon pieces until they are done to taste.
- Blend the bits of bacon with the eggs and serve with slices of homemade bread.
There are no comments for this recipe.
You might also like:
Learn how to make Caldo Verde, an amazingly delicious Portuguese sausage, kale, and potato soup! This is comfort food at its finest.
Here is a list of the top 10 most popular Portuguese bread recipes on PortugueseRecipes.ca
Trying Portuguese Food in the Algarve. It's our final day here in Portugal and we through we would head out and try some of the local Portugal food.