Portuguese Braga Cod with Onions Recipe
SHARE THIS RECIPE
Posted in: Fish / Seafood
Jun 3, 2018
4 out of 5 with 3 ratings
4 cod filets4 medium potatoes1 Onion1 clove of garlic1 bay leaf1 tablespoon of tomato paste
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into slices.
- Fry them in very hot oil and once fried, remove any excess oil with absorbent paper.
- Pass the cod through someflour and fry it.
- In the oil you fried the cod, add the onion cut in slices.
- Add the chopped garlic, bay leaf, tomato paste and vinegar and season with salt.
- Place the cod on the center of a baking sheet and surround it with the potatoes.
- Place the onion mix over the cod and potatoes and bake in a preheated oven at 180ºC or 350ºF for about 10 minutes.
You Might Also Like These