This delicious and simple to make Portuguese pineapple and milk pudding (pudim de ananás e leite) makes a great dessert.
|Preparation time||20 min|
|Cooking Time||10 min|
|Ready In||30 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Very Easy|
2 sachets of pineapple gelatin1 can of condensed milk (1 and 1/2 cups)5 tablespoons of liquid caramel3 cups of water (750 ml) Get Portuguese ingredients
- In a small bowl, add 1 and 1/2 cups of the water, bring to a boil and turn off the heat.
- Add the gelatin and stir until it dissolves, add the remaining water and let it cool for 15 to 20 minutes.
- In the meantime, grease a pudding form with the caramel.
- Add the condensed milk to the gelatine preparation and stir until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
- Pour it into the form and place it in the refrigerator until solid.
There are no comments for this recipe.
You might also like:
Watch this amazing video of flying into Europe's most dangerous airport in Madeira and meet co pilot and first officer Patricia.
On this video, Michael Santos shows you how to make Portuguese bean and pork stew (Feijoada à Transmontana), and it includes te written recipe.
In 1498 during the Age of Discovery, Vasco da Gama landed in Calicut, India and changed the course of history.