This delicious and simple to make Portuguese pineapple and milk pudding (pudim de ananás e leite) makes a great dessert.
2 sachets of pineapple gelatin1 can of condensed milk (1 and 1/2 cups)5 tablespoons of liquid caramel3 cups of water (750 ml)Get Portuguese ingredients & stuff
- In a small bowl, add 1 and 1/2 cups of the water, bring to a boil and turn off the heat.
- Add the gelatin and stir until it dissolves, add the remaining water and let it cool for 15 to 20 minutes.
- In the meantime, grease a pudding form with the caramel.
- Add the condensed milk to the gelatine preparation and stir until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
- Pour it into the form and place it in the refrigerator until solid.
Please Leave a Comment
You might also like
How to make Portuguese coconut pudding with plums.
|Level of Difficulty||Moderate|
How to make Portuguese double chocolate mousse.
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
This absolutely delicious recipe for Portuguese lemon milk cream recipe (receita de leite de creme) takes less than 30 minutes to make.
|Level of Difficulty||Very Easy|
There are no comments for this recipe.