These juicy Portuguese spicy and marinated grilled shrimp (camarões marinados e grilhados) make a great appetizer.
|Preparation time||15 min|
|Cooking Time||15 min|
|Ready In||30 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Very Easy|
1 and 3/4 lbs of frozen shrimp3 to 4 chili peppers2 tablespoons of soy sauce2 tablespoons of whiskeyGinger Powder (to taste)1 lemonSalt (to taste)1/4 cup of olive oilCoriander (to taste) Get Portuguese ingredients
- Pass the shrimp through warm water and drain well.
- Open them in the middle by the back, remove the gut, flatten them and put them in a container.
- Wash the chili peppers, clean them, remove seeds and add to the shrimp.
- Also add the soy sauce, the whiskey, a little ginger and juice of half lemon.
- Season with salt, drizzle with olive oil, mix well and place it in the refrigerator until it is time to grill.
- Heat a grill, grill the shrimp on both sides and brush with the marinade.
- Before serving, drizzle with the juice of the other half lemon and sprinkle with coriander.
There are no comments for this recipe.
You might also like:
Learn how to make Caldo Verde, an amazingly delicious Portuguese sausage, kale, and potato soup! This is comfort food at its finest.
Learn how to make Portuguese milk tarts, there are many different types of tarts in Portugal and these are very popular.
When it comes to restaurant choices, the options may seem endless. With so much to consider, such as location, hours, or food style, you may be overwhelmed. To help, we've rounded up five of the best restaurants in...