Portuguese Spicy Grilled Shrimp Recipe
Posted in: Seafood RecipesSat, Jun 9, 2018
5 out of 5 with 4 ratings
Views: 15370 - Comments 0
1 and 3/4 lbs of frozen shrimp3 to 4 chili peppers2 tablespoons of soy sauce2 tablespoons of whiskeyGinger Powder (to taste)1 lemonSalt (to taste)1/4 cup of olive oilCoriander (to taste) Get Portuguese ingredients
- Pass the shrimp through warm water and drain well.
- Open them in the middle by the back, remove the gut, flatten them and put them in a container.
- Wash the chili peppers, clean them, remove seeds and add to the shrimp.
- Also add the soy sauce, the whiskey, a little ginger and juice of half lemon.
- Season with salt, drizzle with olive oil, mix well and place it in the refrigerator until it is time to grill.
- Heat a grill, grill the shrimp on both sides and brush with the marinade.
- Before serving, drizzle with the juice of the other half lemon and sprinkle with coriander.
Recipe & Photo Credit: docesdamoranguita.blogspot.pt