Portuguese Peanut Tart Recipe
Posted in: Cake RecipesTue, Jun 26, 2018
5 out of 5 with 1 ratings
- Preheated the oven to 180ºC or 350ºF.
- In a bowl beat the sugar with the eggs, the butter and finally the flour and the baking powder.
- Put it on a greased with butter and sprinkled with flour pie form and bake it for about 30 to 40 minutes or until done and set it aside.
- In a frying pan, add all the ingredients except the milk and bring to a boil stirring constantly until the cream has a caramel like color, then remove from the heat and add the milk, stirring well.
- Pour it over the cake while it is still inside the pie form and let it cool to room temperature.