If you are a peanut lover, make sure you try this delicious Portuguese peanut tart (tarte de amendoim).
|Preparation time||15 min|
|Cooking Time||35 min|
|Ready In||50 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Very Easy|
Dough:3 eggs1 cup of sugar1 and 1/2 cups of flour1 tablespoon of baking powder1/2 cup of butterTopping:1 cup of sugar3/4 cup of peanuts3 tablespoons of milk Get Portuguese ingredients
- Preheated the oven to 180ºC or 350ºF.
- In a bowl beat the sugar with the eggs, the butter and finally the flour and the baking powder.
- Put it on a greased with butter and sprinkled with flour pie form and bake it for about 30 to 40 minutes or until done and set it aside.
- In a frying pan, add all the ingredients except the milk and bring to a boil stirring constantly until the cream has a caramel like color, then remove from the heat and add the milk, stirring well.
- Pour it over the cake while it is still inside the pie form and let it cool to room temperature.
There are no comments for this recipe.
You might also like:
Guy Fieri from the Food Network, tries Portuguese kale soup for the first time at Dana's Kitchen in Cape Cod.
Here are 10 how to kitchen tips that will help you and you should remember before getting crazy in your kitchen.
Braga is a city of huge beauty and heritage richness, which combines tradition with innovation, the memory to the youth, creativity to conservatism.