Portuguese Peanut Tart Recipe
Posted in: Cake RecipesTue, Jun 26, 2018
5 out of 5 with 1 ratings
Dough:3 eggs1 cup of sugar1 and 1/2 cups of flour1 tablespoon of baking powderTopping:1 cup of sugar1/2 cup of butter3/4 cup of peanuts3 tablespoons of milk * Get Portuguese ingredients & stuff
- Preheated the oven to 180ºC or 350ºF.
- In a bowl beat the sugar with the eggs, the butter and finally the flour and the baking powder.
- Put it on a greased with butter and sprinkled with flour pie form and bake it for about 30 to 40 minutes or until done and set it aside.
- In a frying pan, add all the ingredients except the milk and bring to a boil stirring constantly until the cream has a caramel like color, then remove from the heat and add the milk, stirring well.
- Pour it over the cake while it is still inside the pie form and let it cool to room temperature.
Like this Recipe? Leave a comment!