Portuguese Chicken Dreams Recipe
Posted in: Appetizers
Jun 30, 2018
3 out of 5 with 22 ratings
1 and 1/2 cups of flour1 tablespoon of baking powder1 teaspoon of curry powder3 large eggs1/2 cup of water1/2 lb of shredded chickenChopped fresh coriander (to taste)Chopped chives (to taste)Salt (to taste)Ground pepper (to taste)Olive oil (to taste) to fry (enough to cover the bottom of the frying pan)
Get groceries & other stuff
This site uses US measurements.
- In a bowl add the flour, baking powder, curry, eggs and water, and mix well.
- Add the chicken, coriander and chives, season with salt and pepper and mix again.
- Heat a large frying pan with olive oil (enough to cover the bottom of the pan) and when it is hot, use two tablespoons to shape the dough into a ball and add to the hot pan.
- Fry on both sides until golden brown.
- Drain on absorbent paper after frying.
- Serve warm or cold.