Portuguese Chicken Dreams Recipe
Posted in: AppetizersSat, Jun 30, 2018
4 out of 5 with 40 ratings
Views: 29268 - Comments 4
1 and 1/2 cups of flour1 tablespoon of baking powder1 teaspoon of curry powder3 large eggs1/2 cup of water1/2 lb of shredded chickenChopped fresh coriander (to taste)Chopped chives (to taste)Salt (to taste)Ground pepper (to taste)Olive oil (to taste) to fry (enough to cover the bottom of the frying pan) Get Portuguese ingredients
- In a bowl add the flour, baking powder, curry, eggs and water, and mix well.
- Add the chicken, coriander and chives, season with salt and pepper and mix again.
- Heat a large frying pan with olive oil (enough to cover the bottom of the pan) and when it is hot, use two tablespoons to shape the dough into a ball and add to the hot pan.
- Fry on both sides until golden brown.
- Drain on absorbent paper after frying.
- Serve warm or cold.
Recipe & Photo Credit: omeutempero.blogspot.com *
Norma King - 2 Months ago
Do we use cooked or raw chicken?
[reply] (+0) (-0)
Cooked and shredded.
2 Months ago (+0) (-0)