This amazing cream and caramel dessert recipe (sobremesa de natas e caramelo) is very easy to prepare.
|Preparation time||15 min|
|Cooking Time||15 min|
|Ready In||30 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Very Easy|
2 packs of instant pudding (flavor of choice)1 cup of 35% whipping creamCaramel (to taste)Sugar (to taste) Get Portuguese ingredients
- First make the pudding, following the instructions on the pudding packs.
- Once done, place it in a large dessert bowl or individual serving cups.
- Beat the cream until firm and add a few spoons of fine sugar (to taste).
- Place a layer of the cream over the pudding and decorate it with liquid caramel.
- Place it in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
There are no comments for this recipe.
You might also like:
The best places to visit in Portugal in 2022. Portugal is a southern European country on the Iberian Peninsula, bordering Spain.
On this video, Nancy from DIYwithnancyg, shows you how to make Portuguese seafood rice (arroz de marisco).
On the video, Angela from Angela Castro - The Olive Branch, shows you how to make the delicious Portuguese cavacas pastry.
The traditional grape stomping in the Douro region, this is how we used to do it.
On this video, Angela Castro shows you how to make Portuguese sweet rice pudding, also known as Arroz Doce in Portuguese, a traditional and beloved dessert in Portugal.
Michael Santos shows you how to make pasteis de Santa Clara (pastries from Coimbra) on this video and it includes the written recipe.