Portuguese Chicken & Chickpea Salad Recipe
- Boil eggs and let them cool in some cold water.
- Remove bones and skin from the chicken, shred the meat and place in a salad bowl.
- Peel the eggs and cut them in half.
- Add the garlic, the onion, the red pepper, the cucumber, some coriander (to taste) and the chickpeas to the chicken in the bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper, olive oil (to taste), vinegar and mix well.
- Now add the tomato and mix a little more.
- Lastly, add the eggs.
- Store in the refrigerator until the salad is fresh, enjoy.
You Might Also Like These