Portuguese Roasted Chicken & Potatoes Recipe
Posted in: Poultry
Jul 27, 2018
4 out of 5 with 15 ratings
8 pieces of chicken1 orange (juice)1 tablespoon of paprika1/2 cup of white wine2 tablespoons of honey1 tablespoon of grated ginger3 cloves of garlic2 tablespoons of olive oilPotatoes cut in cubes (to taste)Salt (to taste)Pepper (to taste) Get Portuguese ingredients & stuff This site uses US measurements.
- In a container place the chopped garlic, honey, salt, pepper, ginger, the orange juice and wine.
- Add the chicken pieces and mix well.
- Leave in the seasoning for at least 1 hour.
- In a pyrex dish, arrange the chicken pieces and the potatoes.
- Pour the marinade over the chicken and potatoes and cover with foil.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes at 180ºC or 350ºF.
- Then remove the foil and let it brown for another 20 minutes.