Try this delcicious Portuguese baked cod with olive oil and corn bread (bacalhau com azeite e broa) and you will cry for more.
|Preparation time||10 min|
|Cooking Time||40 min|
|Ready In||50 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
1 cod loinSpinach (to taste)Potatoes (to taste)Corn bread (to taste)Garlic powder (to taste)Olive oil (to taste)Salt (to taste)Pepper (to taste) Get Portuguese ingredients
- Cook the spinach in salted water, drain and season with pepper.
- Lightly cook the codfish and potatoes in water.
- In a bowl add some crumbs from the cornbread, add olive oil, garlic, and mix to make a paste.
- On a baking tray, add the spinach and the cod on top, add the potatoes around it and crush them slightly.
- Drizzle everything with olive oil and spread the corn bread paste you made earlier on the cod.
- Bake at 180ºC or 350ºF until golden brown (about 20 minutes).
There are no comments for this recipe.