This Portuguese style shell pasta with pork stew (molho de conchas com carne de porco) is delicious and makes a great meal for the whole family.
|Preparation time||15 min|
|Cooking Time||45 min|
|Ready In||1 h|
|Level of Difficulty||Very Easy|
1 lb of pork1/4 cup of olive oil1 onion, chopped2 garlic cloves, chopped1 bay leaf3 tomatoes, chopped and without seeds or skin2 carrots, cut into small slices2 tablespoons of tomato paste1/2 cup of white wine3 cups of chicken broth3/4 lb of shell pasta1 bunch of fresh oreganoSalt and pepper (to taste) Get Portuguese ingredients
- Cut the meat into cubes and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat the olive oil and saute the onion, garlic and bay leaf.
- Add the meat and saute over low heat.
- Add the tomatoes and the tomato paste.
- Add the wine and the chicken broth and let it cook on low heat for about 15 minutes.
- Add the carrots, after 5 minutes, add the pasta.
- Mix everything well, cover the pan and cook for another 8 minutes.
- Remove it from the heat and let it stand for a bit (without removing the lid from the pan).
- Check for salt and pepper, add the oregano over it and serve.
There are no comments for this recipe.
You might also like:
The Sanctuary of Bom Jesus do Monte (also known as Sanctuary of Bom Jesus de Braga) is located in the city of Braga, Portugal. It is located in the vicinity of the Sanctuary of Our Lady of Sameiro.
In this video, Camy Arriola teaches you how to cut onions without crying. This easy way to cut an onion will not make you cry because you aren't severing the root. Make sure to always cut onions this way to make...
This list of the top 5 most popular seafood recipes is put together using the amount of views on PortugueseRecipes.ca.