Portuguese Pasta with Pork Stew Recipe
- Cut the meat into cubes and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat the olive oil and saute the onion, garlic and bay leaf.
- Add the meat and saute over low heat.
- Add the tomatoes and the tomato paste.
- Add the wine and the chicken broth and let it cook on low heat for about 15 minutes.
- Add the carrots, after 5 minutes, add the pasta.
- Mix everything well, cover the pan and cook for another 8 minutes.
- Remove it from the heat and let it stand for a bit (without removing the lid from the pan).
- Check for salt and pepper, add the oregano over it and serve.
You Might Also Like These