Portuguese Style Pasta with Pork Stew Recipe
Posted in: Pork RecipesWed, Aug 15, 2018
5 out of 5 with 4 ratings
1 lb of pork1/4 cup of olive oil1 onion, chopped2 garlic cloves, chopped1 bay leaf3 tomatoes, chopped and without seeds or skin2 carrots, cut into small slices2 tablespoons of tomato paste1/2 cup of white wine3 cups of chicken broth3/4 lb of shell pasta1 bunch of fresh oreganoSalt and pepper (to taste) * Get Portuguese ingredients & stuff
- Cut the meat into cubes and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat the olive oil and saute the onion, garlic and bay leaf.
- Add the meat and saute over low heat.
- Add the tomatoes and the tomato paste.
- Add the wine and the chicken broth and let it cook on low heat for about 15 minutes.
- Add the carrots, after 5 minutes, add the pasta.
- Mix everything well, cover the pan and cook for another 8 minutes.
- Remove it from the heat and let it stand for a bit (without removing the lid from the pan).
- Check for salt and pepper, add the oregano over it and serve.
Like this Recipe? Leave a comment!