Portuguese Orange Liqueur Recipe
- In a wide-mouth bottle, place the oranges in it (broken into pieces and previously washed).
- Cover the oranges with the 1 liter of aguardente.
- Leave in a place away from sunlight for 2 months.
- At the end of the 2 months, strain the aguardente using a coffee filter, leave the oranges inside the bottle and set the aguardente aside.
- Place the liter of water inside the bottle with the oranges and shake very well.
- Using a thin mesh filter, strain the water into a pan, add the sugar and bring to a boil.
- Once it cools down, mix the water with the aguardente, stir every well and place it in a big enough bottle.
You Might Also Like These