This love apples recipe (receita de maçãs do amor) is easy to make and these make a great snack for kids and adults alike.
|Preparation time||15 min|
|Cooking Time||15 min|
|Ready In||30 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Very Easy|
6 apples2 cups of sugar1 tablespoon of vinegar6 tablespoons of water1 tablespoon of red food coloring6 barbecue wooden sticks Get Portuguese ingredients
- Wash and dry the apples very well.
- Put a wooden stick half way through each of them.
- In a pan, add the sugar, water, vinegar, red food coloring and stir for a few seconds.
- Then over medium heat without stirring, let the sugar melt until the consistency of caramel (thick).
- Turn off the stove and dunk each of the apples in it, make sure the apples are all covered with the sugar mixture.
- Place them on a plate greased with butter so they don't stick and let them cool.
There are no comments for this recipe.
You might also like:
This young American couple find paradise in Peniche, Portugal, and the Berlenga Island.
Fish is delicious and nutritious, but it can really make your home stink sometimes, here is a tip on how to get rid of fish smell in your home.
Here is a list of the top 5 most popular Portuguese soup recipes on PortugueseRecipes.ca.