Portuguese Fried Shrimp with Olive Oil Recipe
Posted in: Seafood RecipesFri, Aug 24, 2018
4 out of 5 with 14 ratings
- Mix the honey, soy sauce, garlic and ginger in a medium-sized bowl.
- Add the shrimp and mix well.
- Cover and leave to marinate in the refrigerator for about an hour.
- Heat the olive oil over medium heat in frying pan.
- Fry the shrimp on both sides until cooked.
- Pour the marinade over the shrimp and bring to a boil (it takes about 1 min).
- Serve with rice sprinkled with chopped chives.
Comments(Leave a comment.)
There are no comments for this recipe. (Be the first one to leave a comment.)