Serve this amazing fried shrimp with olive oil, garlic, honey and soy sauce with rice.
|Preparation time||1 h 10 min|
|Cooking Time||5 min|
|Ready In||1 h 15 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Very Easy|
4 tablespoons of honey2 tablespoons of soy sauce1 tablespoon of chopped garlic1 tablespoon of chopped ginger1 lb of raw shrimp, peeled and prepared2 tablespoons of olive oilChopped chives (to taste), to garnish Get Portuguese ingredients
- Mix the honey, soy sauce, garlic and ginger in a medium-sized bowl.
- Add the shrimp and mix well.
- Cover and leave to marinate in the refrigerator for about an hour.
- Heat the olive oil over medium heat in frying pan.
- Fry the shrimp on both sides until cooked.
- Pour the marinade over the shrimp and bring to a boil (it takes about 1 min).
- Serve with rice sprinkled with chopped chives.
There are no comments for this recipe.
You might also like:
Watch this video to learn about Portuguese Christmas traditions and foods for this special time of the year.
Braga is a city of huge beauty and heritage richness, which combines tradition with innovation, the memory to the youth, creativity to conservatism.
Portugal is undoubtedly one of the most under-rated vacation destinations in all of Europe. It is a beautiful country with a rich history and culture, as well as a warm and welcoming climate.
Portugal's tastiest sandwich - the Francesinha, was invented in the 1950s at a Porto restaurant called A Regaleira by Daniel Silva.
This is a list of the top 5 most popular Portuguese appetizer recipes on PortugueseRecipes.ca.
Highlights of some of the major touristic locations near Fatima which is composed of unforgettable experiences: the history of the Monastery of Batalha, be fascinated by the breathtaking views of Nazaré and enjoy...