Fried Shrimp with Olive Oil Recipe
Posted in: SeafoodFri, Aug 24, 2018
4 out of 5 with 22 ratings
Views: 36655 - Comments 0
4 tablespoons of honey2 tablespoons of soy sauce1 tablespoon of chopped garlic1 tablespoon of chopped ginger1 lb of raw shrimp, peeled and prepared2 tablespoons of olive oilChopped chives (to taste), to garnish Get Portuguese ingredients
- Mix the honey, soy sauce, garlic and ginger in a medium-sized bowl.
- Add the shrimp and mix well.
- Cover and leave to marinate in the refrigerator for about an hour.
- Heat the olive oil over medium heat in frying pan.
- Fry the shrimp on both sides until cooked.
- Pour the marinade over the shrimp and bring to a boil (it takes about 1 min).
- Serve with rice sprinkled with chopped chives.
Recipe & Photo Credit: receitasdeportugal.com