Serve this delicious banana and yogurt ice cream with banana slices, melted black chocolate and chopped almonds or walnuts.
|Level of Difficulty
6 ripe bananas, cut into slices1 lb of natural Greek yogurt, without added sugar1/2 cup of brown sugar3/4 cup of light cream, to beat1/4 cup of chopped dark chocolate Get Portuguese ingredients
- In a blender, place the bananas, sugar and yogurt and blend everything until it is creamy.
- Beat the light cream until smooth and consistent.
- Mix the beaten light cream gradually with the banana mix and stir with a spoon, finally adding the chopped chocolate.
- Place it in a freezer and beat it a little every 2 hours.
- When the cream is frozen, it is ready to serve.
There are no comments for this recipe.
You might also like:
Olive oil is extremely beneficial to one's health. Many diseases are cured as a result, and one's appearance improves as well.
What is broa de milho (Portuguese cornbread)? The usual ingredients for this traditional Portuguese cornbread are cornmeal, wheat flour, water, and salt.
Alheira is a type of Portuguese sausage, made with meats (usually pork, veal, duck, chicken, quail or rabbit) and bread.