5 out of 5 with 1 ratings
comments: 0 - views: 6750
Serve this delicious banana and yogurt ice cream with banana slices, melted black chocolate and chopped almonds or walnuts.
|Preparation time||20 min|
|Ready In||20 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Very Easy|
6 ripe bananas, cut into slices1 lb of natural Greek yogurt, without added sugar1/2 cup of brown sugar3/4 cup of light cream, to beat1/4 cup of chopped dark chocolate Get Portuguese ingredients
- In a blender, place the bananas, sugar and yogurt and blend everything until it is creamy.
- Beat the light cream until smooth and consistent.
- Mix the beaten light cream gradually with the banana mix and stir with a spoon, finally adding the chopped chocolate.
- Place it in a freezer and beat it a little every 2 hours.
- When the cream is frozen, it is ready to serve.
Recipe & Photo Credit: Neuza Costa, saborintenso.com
There are no comments for this recipe.