This Portuguese shrimp and potato gratin recipe (receita de batatas gratinadas com camarão) makes a delicious and practical meal.
|Preparation time||15 min|
|Cooking Time||35 min|
|Ready In||50 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
1 lb of shrimp4 potatoes1 tablespoon of mustardParsley (to taste)Salt (to taste)Pepper (to taste)Lemon juice (to taste)Bechamel sauce:1 cup of milk1 and 1/2 tablespoons of butter1 and 1/2 tablespoons of flourSalt (to taste) Get Portuguese ingredients
- Peel the shrimp , clean them and season with salt, pepper lemon juice and put aside.
- Cook the potatoes with the peel in salted water, then peel them and allow them to cool and cut them in slices and set aside.
- Prepare the béchamel the usual way; melt the butter, add the flour, season with a little salt, then add the hot milk, stirring until creamy.
- Grease a baking dish and alternate the potato slices with the shrimp overlapping them lightly, brush with mustard and drizzle with the béchamel sauce, bake in a preheated oven at 180C or 350F for about 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve hot.
Very NIce with Glass of White Wine
2 years ago, Saturday, August 21, 2021
You might also like:
This is a list of the 10 most popular Portuguese stews on PortugueseRecipes.ca.
A couple who have travelled all over the world, decided to settle in Portugal. They purchased a farm, renovated it and now are moving in.
Learn how to make Portuguese peas and chouriço with Angela from Angela Castro- The Olive Branch.