Portuguese Shrimp & Potato Gratin Recipe
- Peel the shrimp , clean them and season with salt, pepper lemon juice and put aside.
- Cook the potatoes with the peel in salted water, then peel them and allow them to cool and cut them in slices and set aside.
- Prepare the béchamel the usual way; melt the butter, add the flour, season with a little salt, then add the hot milk, stirring until creamy.
- Grease a baking dish and alternate the potato slices with the shrimp overlapping them lightly, brush with mustard and drizzle with the béchamel sauce, bake in a preheated oven at 180C or 350F for about 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve hot.
You Might Also Like These