This fried eggs with fries and pepper strips recipe is incredibly easy to prepare and makes an amazing tasty meal.
4 medium sized potatoes1 onion, cut in fine half moons2 cloves of garlic, minced1/2 green pepper in strips1/2 red pepper in strips6 fresh white mushrooms, sliced4 eggsChopped fresh parsley (to taste)Salt and pepper (to taste)Olive oil (to taste)Get Portuguese ingredients & stuff
- Start by peeling the potatoes and cutting them into sticks or cubes.
- Season with salt and fry them.
- Saute the onion and garlic in a large skillet, when the onion is transparent, add the mushrooms and peppers.
- Season with salt and pepper and let it sauté well.
- Add the fried poatoes, mix well and place the eggs on top.
- Season the eggs with a little salt and freshly ground pepper and cook until the egg is cooked (be careful not to overcook the yolk.
- Remove from the heat, sprinkle with chopped fresh parsley and serve.
Please Leave a Comment
There are no comments for this recipe.