This fried eggs with fries and pepper strips recipe is incredibly easy to prepare and makes an amazing tasty meal.
|Preparation time||15 min|
|Cooking Time||30 min|
|Ready In||45 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
4 medium sized potatoes1 onion, cut in fine half moons2 cloves of garlic, minced1/2 green pepper in strips1/2 red pepper in strips6 fresh white mushrooms, sliced4 eggsChopped fresh parsley (to taste)Salt and pepper (to taste)Olive oil (to taste) Get Portuguese ingredients
- Start by peeling the potatoes and cutting them into sticks or cubes.
- Season with salt and fry them.
- Saute the onion and garlic in a large skillet, when the onion is transparent, add the mushrooms and peppers.
- Season with salt and pepper and let it sauté well.
- Add the fried poatoes, mix well and place the eggs on top.
- Season the eggs with a little salt and freshly ground pepper and cook until the egg is cooked (be careful not to overcook the yolk.
- Remove from the heat, sprinkle with chopped fresh parsley and serve.
There are no comments for this recipe.
You might also like:
Here is a list of the top 10 most popular Portuguese bread recipes on PortugueseRecipes.ca
Europe's last secret paradise, Madeira.
This Portuguese torresmos brancos (fried pork belly) is quite simple and all you need is three ingredients: water, coarse sea salt and thickly cut pork belly pieces.