Portuguese Fried Eggs with Fries & Pepper Recipe
- Start by peeling the potatoes and cutting them into sticks or cubes.
- Season with salt and fry them.
- Saute the onion and garlic in a large skillet, when the onion is transparent, add the mushrooms and peppers.
- Season with salt and pepper and let it sauté well.
- Add the fried poatoes, mix well and place the eggs on top.
- Season the eggs with a little salt and freshly ground pepper and cook until the egg is cooked (be careful not to overcook the yolk.
- Remove from the heat, sprinkle with chopped fresh parsley and serve.
You Might Also Like These