This apple and coconut cake (bolo de coco e maçã) is easy to make and tastes delicious.
|Preparation time||15 min|
|Cooking Time||50 min|
|Ready In||1 h 5 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
4 eggs1 cup of sugar1 small coconut yogurt (about 150 grams)1/2 cup of margarine (about 110 grams), softened1 appleJuice from 1 orange 1/2 cup of grated coconut1 and 1/2 cups of flour1 teaspoon of baking powder Get Portuguese ingredients
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC or 350ºF.
- Grease a small cake pan with margarine and sprinkle it with flour.
- Beat the eggs with the sugar until a creamy and whitish preparation is obtained.
- Add the yogurt and margarine and beat again.
- Peel the apple and chop it into small cubes, add it to the preparation along with the grated coconut and the orange juice.
- Mix everything very well, add the flour and baking powder and mix it well.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes.
- Garnish with grated coconut and enjoy.
BEAUTIFUL VERY EASY TO MAKE NICE THANK YOU
4 months ago, Wednesday, July 12, 2023
You might also like:
This is a list of the top 5 most popular Portuguese sandwich recipes on PortugueseRecipes.ca.
Join me as I show you how to effortlessly make Portuguese bread rolls. You will never go for the store bought ever again. :-)
Here is a list of the top 5 most popular Portuguese soup recipes on PortugueseRecipes.ca.
Winter / Christmas in Lisbon, Portugal. One of the best things about Portugal during the winter season is that the country is not covered by the dark skies – this makes it stand apart from other countries in Europe.
How to make a Portuguese alheira sausage meal, often simply referred to as alheira, is a traditional sausage from Portugal. It has a distinctive shape and is commonly made with a combination of meats, typically...
On this video, popular cook Maria Lawton - The Azorean Greenbean shows you how to make biscoitos de nata (biscuits with cream).