Apple & Coconut Cake Recipe
Posted in: Cake RecipesSat, Sep 8, 2018
4 out of 5 with 15 ratings
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC or 350ºF.
- Grease a small cake pan with margarine and sprinkle it with flour.
- Beat the eggs with the sugar until a creamy and whitish preparation is obtained.
- Add the yogurt and margarine and beat again.
- Peel the apple and chop it into small cubes, add it to the preparation along with the grated coconut and the orange juice.
- Mix everything very well, add the flour and baking powder and mix it well.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes.
- Garnish with grated coconut and enjoy.