Portuguese Apple & Coconut Cake Recipe
Posted in: Cakes / Cheesecakes
Sep 8, 2018
4 out of 5 with 1 ratings
4 eggs1 cup of sugar1 small coconut yogurt1/2 cup of margarine, softened1 appleJuice from 1 orange 1/2 cup of grated coconut1 and 1/2 cups of flour1 teaspoon of baking powder
- Grease a small cake pan with margarine and sprinkle it with flour.
- Beat the eggs with the sugar until a creamy and whitish preparation is obtained.
- Add the yogurt and margarine and beat again.
- Peel the apple and chop it into small cubes, add it to the preparation along with the grated coconut and the orange juice.
- Mix everything very well, add the flour and baking powder and mix it well.
- Pour into the cake pan and bake at 180ºC or 350ºF for about 40 minutes.
- Garnish with grated coconut and enjoy.
You Might Also Like These