Portuguese Roasted Pork Shank Recipe
Posted in: Pork RecipesTue, Sep 11, 2018
4 out of 5 with 6 ratings
- Preheat the oven to 205ºC or 400ºF.
- In a clay casserole dish, put the pepper paste, chopped garlic, olive oil and mix.
- Add the chopped onion, the chopped red pepper and the sprigs of rosemary (to taste).
- Finally, place the pieces of shank, drizzle with the white wine and a strand of olive oil.
- Season both sides of the pieces of shank with salt.
- Bake for about 2 hours, turning sides every half hour.