Portuguese Roasted Pork Shank Recipe
Posted in: Pork
Sep 10, 2018
4 out of 5 with 2 ratings
4 to 6 pieces of pork shank, already cut1 large onion1/2 red pepper, cut in strips3 cloves of garlic1 tablespoon of red pepper paste1/2 cup of white wineOlive oil (to taste)Rosemary (to taste)Salt (to taste)
- Preheat the oven to 205ºC or 400ºF.
- In a clay casserole dish, put the pepper paste, chopped garlic, olive oil and mix.
- Add the chopped onion, the chopped red pepper and the sprigs of rosemary (to taste).
- Finally, place the pieces of shank, drizzle with the white wine and a strand of olive oil.
- Season both sides of the pieces of shank with salt.
- Bake for about 2 hours, turning sides every half hour.
You Might Also Like These