- Preheat the oven to 205ºC or 400ºF.
- In a clay casserole dish, put the pepper paste, chopped garlic, olive oil and mix.
- Add the chopped onion, the chopped red pepper and the sprigs of rosemary (to taste).
- Finally, place the pieces of shank, drizzle with the white wine and a strand of olive oil.
- Season both sides of the pieces of shank with salt.
- Bake for about 2 hours, turning sides every half hour.
Please Leave a Comment
You might also like
Serve these amazing Marinated Portuguese roasted pork ribs (costeletas de porco assadas) with some rice and a good wine.
|Level of Difficulty||Very Easy|
This delicious Portuguese roasted pork spare ribs recipe (receita de entrecosto de porco assado) does take a little time but it is worth it.
|Level of Difficulty||Moderate|
How to make Portuguese pork meat rice with black beans.
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|