Portuguese Pasta with Tuna Recipe
- In a saucepan with boiling water, add salt and a little olive oil.
- Add the pasta and stir.
- Let it cook according to the time indicated on the package.
- After the pasta is cooked, drain it.
- In a wok or frying pan, place the remaining olive oil, onion and garlic.
- Stir and cook.
- When sauteed, add the spinach.
- Add the mushrooms.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the tuna and the tomato paste.
- Stir well and cook on high heat for about 1 minute.
- Add the pasta and mix very well.
- When it's hot, add the cream.
- Mix everything very well and when it begins to bubble, turn off the heat immediately.
- Sprinkle with the oregano and serve.
You Might Also Like These