Azorean Beef Casserole Recipe
- Combine the salt, pepper, crushed garlic, vinegar, wine and bay leaf.
- In a bowl, add the mixture to the meat, make sure it's all over it, place some plastic wrap over the bowl and put it in the refrigerator overnight.
- The next day, in a saucepan, brown the meat in the olive oil.
- Add the marinade, tomato paste and onion.
- Cover and cook over low heat for 2 hours or until tender.
- Turn the meat several times whilst cooking and add more wine if necessary.
- Serve sliced, with the sauce from the pan.
You Might Also Like These