These Portuguese style roasted pumpkin seeds make a great snack (petisco), perfect for when you are enjoying a glass of wine or a cold beer.
Seeds from 1 pumpkin, about 2 cups1 tablespoon of paprika1 tablespoon of garlic powder1 tablespoon of crushed red pepper flakes1 teaspoon of sea saltGet Portuguese ingredients & stuff
- Clean the seeds, remove all the pulp and strings (but don't rinse them).
- In a container, add all the ingredients and mix the spices well.
- Add the seeds to the container and stir well, so they are all coated.
- Place the seeds on a greased baking tray.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350°F for about 20 minutes, and toss them ocasionally.
- They should be crispy and golden brown, leave them in the oven for a few extra minutes after they are baked.
Like this Recipe? Leave a comment!
There are no comments for this recipe.