These Portuguese style roasted pumpkin seeds make a great snack (petisco), perfect for when you are enjoying a glass of wine or a cold beer.
|Preparation time||15 min|
|Cooking Time||20 min|
|Ready In||40 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Very Easy|
Seeds from 1 pumpkin, about 2 cups1 tablespoon of paprika1 tablespoon of garlic powder1 tablespoon of crushed red pepper flakes1 teaspoon of sea salt Get Portuguese ingredients
- Clean the seeds, remove all the pulp and strings (but don't rinse them).
- In a container, add all the ingredients and mix the spices well.
- Add the seeds to the container and stir well, so they are all coated.
- Place the seeds on a greased baking tray.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350°F for about 20 minutes, and toss them ocasionally.
- They should be crispy and golden brown, leave them in the oven for a few extra minutes after they are baked.
There are no comments for this recipe.
You might also like:
Portugal is famous for its delicious dishes prepared with the most varied flavours, accompanied with some good and unforgettable sauces. Here is a list of the 8 best steakhouses in Lisbon.
This is a list of the top 5 most popular Portuguese appetizer recipes on PortugueseRecipes.ca.
How to make a Portuguese alheira sausage meal, often simply referred to as alheira, is a traditional sausage from Portugal. It has a distinctive shape and is commonly made with a combination of meats, typically...