Portuguese Fried Pork Chops Recipe
SHARE THIS RECIPE
Posted in: Pork
Sep 27, 2018
4 out of 5 with 10 ratings
6 pork chops4 cloves of garlic1 bay leafLemon juice (to taste)Salt and pepper (to taste)Hot sauce (to taste)Olive oil to taste1 tablespoon of water
- In a bowl, season the pork chops with the salt, pepper and hot sauce (to taste).
- Chop up the garlic and bay leaf and add to the bowl.
- Add the lemon juice to the seasoning and mix all the contents together, cover it, and let marinate for about 2 hours.
- After 2 hours, heat the olive oil in a frying pan.
- Add the pork chops to the pan and let them brown to a golden color and remove them.
- Now add the remainding marinade sauce from the bowl to the frying pan with the olive oil, the water and let it continue cooking until well done.
NOTE: The sauce from the pan goes great when served with some rice or fried potatoes.
Join our "New" monthly Newsletter, Click Here!
You Might Also Like These