Portuguese Tosta Mista (Ham & Cheese Melt) Recipe
- Cut the rolls or buns in halves and spread the butter on both inside parts of the bread.
- Fill them with the ham, cheese, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Now brush the tops of the rolls with the beaten egg and sprinkle it with the oregano.
- On a baking sheet, place the sandwiches in the oven at 180C or 350F.
- Let then cook for 15 to 20 minutes or until they are golden brown or the cheese is melts.
- Remove them from the oven and serve while hot.
You Might Also Like These