Portuguese Fried Chicken Dreams Recipe
- Begin by cooking the chicken breasts and the potatoes in water seasoned with salt and a strand of olive oil.
- Remove from the water once it's cooked and drain well.
- Shred the chicken, mash the potatoes with the help of a fork, put everything in a bowl and set aside.
- Chop the onion, garlic, leek and parsley and add to the chicken and potatoes mixture.
- Add the eggs, the breadcrumbs and salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix everything very well with the help of a spoon.
- Form small balls with your hands and set aside.
- Heat a deep fryer with at least 2 or 3 fingers of oil.
- When the oil is hot, fry the chicken balls until they are golden brown.
- Remove and place on absorbent paper and repeat until all are done.
- Serve with white rice and a tomato salad.
You Might Also Like These