This delicious Portuguese Pineapple and Maria cookies cake recipe (receita de bolo de ananas e bolacha Maria) is easy to prepare and doesn't require any cooking.
|Preparation time||20 min|
|Ready In||20 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Very Easy|
1 can of pineapple3/4 lb of maria cookies2 and 1/2 cups of heavy cream1 and 3/4 cups of condensed milk4 sheets of gelatinGrated coconut (to taste) Get Portuguese ingredients
- In a chopper, chop the pineapple, drain the juice well and set aside.
- Soak the 4 sheets of gelatin in cold water and melt it in a water bath.
- Beat the cream and add the condensed milk and melted gelatin.
- Add the chopped pineapple and mix well.
- In a pyrex, alternate layers of cream, then cookies soaked in the pineapple juice, make sure to end with a layer of cream.
- Cover with grated coconut and place it in the refrigerator until it's cool.
There are no comments for this recipe.
You might also like:
Natasha's best chocolate chip cookies are big, soft, chewy and loaded with chocolate.
Steve Cha (aka Rockstar Eater) tries Portuguese food for the first time, at Natas Pastries in Sherman Oaks (Los Angeles, California).
When it comes to restaurant choices, the options may seem endless. With so much to consider, such as location, hours, or food style, you may be overwhelmed. To help, we've rounded up five of the best restaurants in...
On this video, Michael Santos shows you how to make Azorean fresh cheese (queijo fresco).
On this video, Nancy shows you how to make Portuguese corn spikes (carrilhos), a delicious and popular cookie/biscuit.
This is a list of the top 10 most popular Portuguese breakfast recipes on PortugueseRecipes.ca.