Portuguese Pineapple & Maria Cookies Cake Recipe
SHARE THIS RECIPE
Posted in: Cakes / Cheesecakes
Oct 4, 2018
5 out of 5 with 5 ratings
1 can of pineapple3/4 lb of maria cookies2 and 1/2 cups of heavy cream1 and 3/4 cups of condensed milk4 sheets of gelatinGrated coconut (to taste)
- In a chopper, chop the pineapple, drain the juice well and set aside.
- Soak the 4 sheets of gelatin in cold water and melt it in a water bath.
- Beat the cream and add the condensed milk and melted gelatin.
- Add the chopped pineapple and mix well.
- In a pyrex, alternate layers of cream, then cookies soaked in the pineapple juice, make sure to end with a layer of cream.
- Cover with grated coconut and place it in the refrigerator until it's cool.
Join our "New" monthly Newsletter, Click Here!
You Might Also Like These