Portuguese Style Lasagna Recipe
- In a frying pan, place two spoons of olive oil and half of the garlic.
- Let the olive oil warm, add the mushrooms and sauté.
- In another pot, place remaining olive oil, the chopped onion, remaining garlic and bay leaves.
- Once the onion is transluscent, add the ground beef, stir everything and season with salt and pepper.
- Stir in the tomato pulp gradually, the broth beef cube and the white wine and let it cook for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, add the mushrooms mix and season with oregano.
- On a casserole dish, add some meat, enough to cover the bottom.
- Spread some grated cheese and place a sheet of pasta on top.
- Put another layer of meat, some cheese and another layer of pasta.
- Repeat until meat is finished, the last layer should be pasta.
- Finally, cover with the béchamel sauce and top it with the remaining cheese.
- Bake at 180ºC or 350ºF for 40 to 50 minutes.
You Might Also Like These