Portuguese Style Apple Pie Recipe
Posted in: Dessert RecipesThu, Oct 11, 2018
4 out of 5 with 13 ratings
- Peel the apples, remove the seeds, cut them into small pieces and cook them in water with the cinnamon sticks and cinnamon powder.
- Once cooked, mash them and set aside.
- Mix all the ingredients for the dough.
- Once done, line a greased pie form with the dough and place the filling on top.
- Peel a couple of apples, cut them into slices and arrange them on top.
- Bake at 180ºC or 350ºF for about 45 minutes or until golden brown.