- Peel the apples, remove the seeds, cut them into small pieces and cook them in water with the cinnamon sticks and cinnamon powder.
- Once cooked, mash them and set aside.
- Mix all the ingredients for the dough.
- Once done, line a greased pie form with the dough and place the filling on top.
- Peel a couple of apples, cut them into slices and arrange them on top.
- Bake at 180ºC or 350ºF for about 45 minutes or until golden brown.
Please Leave a Comment
You might also like
This Portuguese custard tart recipe (receita de tarte de nata) is easy to prepare and makes a delicious dessert.
|Level of Difficulty||Very Easy|
These Portuguese cornucópias (Stuffed Pastry) with lemon cream (cornucópias com creme de limão) are absolutely amazing.
|Level of Difficulty||Moderate|
This recipe for Portuguese fatias douradas is very easy to make and delicious (best enjoyed while fresh).
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|