This Portuguese roasted shrimp with garlic recipe is very easy to make, it makes a great appetizer or your can serve it over pasta.
|Preparation time||10 min|
|Cooking Time||35 min|
|Ready In||45 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Very Easy|
1 lb of large shrimp, peeled and deveined2 cloves of garlic1/4 teaspoon of crushed red pepper flakes1/4 teaspoon of black pepper1/3 cup of extra virgin olive oilFresh parsley, chopped Get Portuguese ingredients
- Preheat the oven to 180°C or 350°F degrees.
- Peel the garlic cloves.
- Take a small baking pan and line the bottom of the pan with olive oil, add the garlic, the red pepper flakes and cover with tin foil.
- Roast the garlic with the pan covered with the tin foil for about 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and add the shrimp, mix well to make sure that all the shrimp are covered with the olive oil.
- Add the black pepper and cover the pan again with foil.
- Bake again for 5 to 10 minutes, enough so that the shrimp turn translucent.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve hot.