Portuguese Baked Omelette Recipe
Posted in: BreakfastMon, Oct 15, 2018
3 out of 5 with 22 ratings
Views: 25336 - Comments 1
6 eggs5 ounces of minced mozzarella5 ounces of ham in cubes1 chopped tomato, seeded1/2 chopped onion5 tablespoons of milk1 tablespoon of baking powder3 tablespoons of flour1 small can of mushrooms1 cup of chopped broccoliPepper (to taste)Salt (to taste)Oregano (to taste) Get Portuguese ingredients
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC or 350ºF.
- In a bowl, combine the eggs, milk, flour and baking powder and beat very well.
- Add the onion, tomato, ham, mozzarella, oregano, mushrooms and broccoli.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Mix everything and pour into a greased and sprinkled with flour baking pan.
- Bake for about 45 minutes or until done.
Recipe & Photo Credit: paginareceitaspt.blogspot.com